Wednesday, October 7, 2015

MidWeek Munchies is BACK (LINK UP)



Well HELLO everyone!  It's Wednesday!  And I'm bringing back MidWeek Munchies!  It's just another way to keep all of us blogging and networking and spreading the vegan word!

How it works is...
blog about your VEGAN shopping experiences and LINK UP!

Visit other participants and link back to this blog post to help spread the word!

We will be posting this each Wednesday and it will remain open until the following Tuesday.  The next day we will start another one!

Special THANKS to the "Off Season" Community Welcome Wagon and Co-Hosts:



Mary Ellen @ V Nutrition


Vegan Power/Vegan Peace @ My Cat Loves Daiya

Deborah @ Urban Naturale

Jennifer @ MyBlissfulJourney


Here's MY post for TODAY for MidWeek Munchies!


First up...Laughing Giraffe is jumping on the Pumpkin Spice Band Wagon and I'm ok with that.  All of the items you see today I'm waiting on in the mail from The Raw Food World.  Don't these Pumpkin Spice Snackaroons look AWESOME?


Divine Organics Coconut Blossom Sugar sounded interesting and I can't wait to try it!


I went a little crazy or should I say NUTTY and bought a slew of Living Nutz NEW flavors!  I can't wait to try them!  One of the new flavors is their Old World Italian Herb Almonds!


Then...check out these bad boys!  Apple Krisp Karma Walnuts AND pecans?  Are you serious!?  Gosh!  Can't wait to gnaw on these!


Let's NOT forget about the Zesty Almonds!  I bet their GREAT on just about anything but I will probably just eat them as a snack while at work and/or traveling!


And I couldn't pass these up!  Galactic Garlic Onion Pistachios?  I'm GAME!

Tell us about your Vegan Grocery Haul this week!
LINK UP BELOW!!!!


19 comments:

  1. Every single thing looks amazing! Pumpkin spice macaroons? And the walnuts and pecans, just all of it yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get my shipment! I might even do a 2nd post with this, too! I have to go to the produce stand today so I might start blogging a few times a day! YAY!

      Delete
  2. Those Pumpkin Spice Snackaroons look amazing! I'm so happy to be helping out with MidWeek Munchies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you are helping! Things get pretty crazy sometimes and I think if we have a group of people to do it we can keep it active longer :) Thanks again!

      Delete
  3. Great haul of goodies, it all looks good! Especially the Pumpkin Spice Snakaroons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try those! I was surprised when I saw them in the shop!

      Delete
  4. Awesome munchies here! I'll post my faves when I get back from shopping. You know how long those Whole Food lines are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those savory nut flavors look amazing! Sometimes I get annoyed how most snack foods are usually sweet. Or when mainstream vegan options are sweet, like getting rice cakes that was "sweet chili" Why can't it just be chili?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed a lot of flavored teas are like that with Hibiscus - I want a tea to be a tea - a little sweet is ok sometimes - but a lot of companies go overboard with it.

      Delete
  6. Wow, that is an amazing snack selection. Exciting to see all these new vegan snack options appearing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just found out that the Snackaroons are on back order!!!! Eeeeek! I think I should be getting my box on Tuesday tho!

      Delete
  7. Pistachios, I love those...but they cost a bomb here. The Chinese love them - a must have for their New Year festivities. They call them "open heart" (happy) nuts because the half-open shell looks like a smile or a grin. A must have in the house during Chinese New Year, good vibes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They are REALLY expensive here, too! I didn't know that about Chinese New Year! That's cool! I love the "Open Heart" and smile/grin connection :)

      Delete
  8. I want to try all of the flavoured nuts!!! They sound so good!
    You are totally into hosting the fun linkups! Love it =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I cheat and link the same post to this and the 3 things post??? ;p

      Delete
    2. Yes indeed! By all means - post them on BOTH!!!! I don't call that cheating at all :)

      Delete
    3. Hey & thanks for sharing this at HVF! I have pinned this post =)

      Delete
    4. Thanks for participating and pinning!

      Delete