Thursday, February 16, 2017

Thrown Together Veggie Curry


Nothing overly exciting happening this week in the kitchen - sorry folks!  I've had a bunch of volunteer stuff going on and busy at work, too!  But one of the things I have been eating a lot of lately is home made veggie curry that is vegan and literally thrown together!  I can't even tell you what the ratios of ingredients were - again, sorry!

What I can tell you is what I threw in!  This veggie curry contains coconut milk, Earth Balance, Cashews, Spinach, Peas, Chickpeas, Tomatoes, Tomato Paste, various spices, etc.  This made a HUGE HUGE HUGE batch!  I ate leftovers for 3 meals AND froze a large container and just finished that up a few days ago.  It was tasty!

I have been doing a lot of loaded vegan nachos as a meal lately, too!  This time of year I tend to get bored with food whether it be because it's hard to find good quality fresh produce and/or because I suffer from Winter Blues...that is yet to be determined.  It's probably a little bit of both!

3 comments:

  1. That curry looks delicious, I never think to add cashews to my curries! I am so with you on the winter blues/bored with food thing. Bring on spring and summer produce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The curry looks great, love the use of cashews. Just tried one with avocado too that worked well.

    ReplyDelete