Friday, February 24, 2017

Green Lentil Sloppy Joe's


Last weekend I threw together a Green Lentil Sloppy Joe.  I have to say the texture was more firm than the Red Lentil Sloppy Joe I did last year but this recipe's taste was YUMMY regardless!  Here's what I used...

1 C Green Lentils
1-2 T Grapeseed Oil
1-2 T Wildtree Absolutely Onion 
4 Cloves Garlic, minced
1 can of Tomato Sauce
3 T Coconut Sugar
2 T Vegan Worcestershire Sauce
1 t Chili Powder
1 t Cumin
Black Sea Salt to taste
Smoked Paprika to taste

I do have a lot of back logging to do and I hope to be caught up soon!  (yeah right!)
I will say that I do have another Vegan Mac & Cheese to post as well as a Mayan Pumpkin Seed Dip to share!  

This past week I also attended a local Post Card Writing Campaign to write to elected officials and I will share photos of that soon, too!

What have you been up to this past week?  TGIF!



2 comments:

  1. I love green lentil sloppy Joe's! I have the Veganomicon recipe burned in my head for forever because I've made them so often!! I can't wait to learn more about the post card writing campaign! And the dip, sounds really tasty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's been a jam packed couple of weeks! I LOVE being busy tho!

      Delete