Monday, June 22, 2015

Happy Weekend (on a Monday)!

Happy Weekend...on a Monday!  Yeah...so I did the following THREE short videos last week and uploaded them to YouTube but didn't blog about them yet...sorry about that!


In this first video you will get to see some LOCAL strawberries!  YAY!  A few quick ideas and tips to getting your friends, family members, and co-workers to eat more fruits and veggies!  I also give you a heads-up on a walk thru the park in this next video...

This 2nd video is about a pollinator garden at a local park nearby and taking a look at some of the flowers, herbs, etc.  Do you have a community park like this or something similar where you live?


And the 3rd and last video from last week was more-so about the weather and me blabbing a bit.  Also some deals I found on mangoes and avocados at my local Aldi Store!  I've already used a few of them and have some recipes coming very soon!  What are your favorite things to do with Mangoes and Avocados?

4 comments:

  1. Great videos! Awesome on the strawberries, picked some up over the weekend too. I like just eating mangoes straight up and making blender sauces with avocados. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement on the videos! I'm hoping to get more subscribers! I just acquired a tripod today - not one for an iPhone - but I am going to muster something up and use it as one and hopefully soon more of my videos will be more stabilized! The strawberries were SO GOOD! I agree with your take on the avocado and mango eats! Straight up is always a winner!

      Delete
  2. Hi Jennifer,
    I love local strawberries. They usually taste so amazing! You are really getting into videotaping. Great! Thanks for sharing your happy healthy life with us at the Healthy Happy Green and Natural Party Blog Hop! I'm pinning and sharing. I can't wait to see what you share with us next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I have purchased a GoPro but still trying to figure it out before shooting!

      Delete