Wednesday, July 2, 2014

First Raw Food World Shipment!

Just a quick blog post today but I do have more on tap!  I was so excited because my first big order from The Raw Food World arrived today! 

And boy-oh-boy was it like Christmas for me!!! 

I got these two raw food books that I cannot wait to jump into!


Then I got a slew of Kale Chips, raw crackers, flavored nuts, raw bread, Kelp Noodles, dried and flavored veggie chips...

I also got some snacks like raw cookies, for example and some nut butters such as Pili Nut Butter, Cashew Butter, Tahini, Hazelnut Cacao, etc.

I was able to locate some breakfast items as well like some grains and a Chai Breakfast that has up to 10 breakfast in the package!


This is a FIRST for me on almost ALL of these products and I'm very excited to try them!  I hope to review everything I got, too!  So stay tuned for that!

I shared almost 1 of everything with my 2 co-workers who are not raw, vegan, or even vegetarian!  They enjoyed almost everything.
Within this order I placed - I also stocked up on some nuts such as raw Cashews and raw Hazelnuts.  I gave some of those to my mother in law because those are her favorite NUT. 

I was lucky enough to get my hands on some dried fruits I am not able to locate in my area such as JuJubes, sweet cherries...and for my dad...Pineapple!!!!  YUM! 

There are some odds and ends throughout these photos so feel free to make comments on anything you see :)


And finally...the ultimate excitement of this shipment...The Berry Breeze!!!!  I've been wanting one of these for a while.  It goes in your refrigerator and keeps produce up to 5 times longer!!!  In addition it helps keep your frig clean, too!  YAY! 

And under the Berry Breeze you will see I bought a Bamboo Plate, too! 

I can't wait to jump right in and try these and write reviews on everything...but...first...I have to clean and stock the shelves!  It makes it FUN tho...when you are excited about stuff!!!! 

Have you tried anything you see here?  Let me know  your feedback!

12 comments:

  1. Looks like great fun! I'd be pretty excited to try all that stuff, too - especially the cookbooks : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will be a posting and reviewing fool here pretty soon! LOL

      Delete
  2. What a fun box, tons of goodies!!! Looking forward to seeing how Berry Breeze works!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I just have to find some D Batteries

      Delete
  3. Oo, let me know how the Berry Breeze works out! I always buy fresh produce/fruits and they tend to go bad before I eat them. Most of the time I forget about them, though. Can't wait to read some reviews on the goodies you got.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! That's why I really REALLY wanted to get one!!! Hopefully soon I can tell you more about the Berry Breeze!

      Delete
  4. You received a lot of goodies, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lot of fun stuff indeed! I have another order coming soon I think! I will certainly keep you posted! I ordered like 6 more raw-ish books, too!

      Delete
  5. Oh what an awesome box! It all looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm having fun with it and looking forward to reviewing the products very soon! I'm sharing with friends and family too and they are enjoying it as well :)

      Delete
  6. I love those flax crackers even though they are super easy to make, and cashew butter is my weakness! That stuff is amazing. Looks like some really delicious treats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had some of those flax crackers last night with some dip I made out of white beans and sun dried tomatoes. I haven't jumped into the Cashew Butter yet but will soon!

      Delete