Monday, January 6, 2014

I WON A Vitamix! Woot!

I've been chompin' at the bit to post this on my blog...but...today I got an email that it's been officially posted so here it is...

I WON A VITAMIX!

I'm so excited!  I have wanted one for over 6 years but they are pricey!  I usually see them online for about $429 to $449.  I participated in Garden of Life's Bloggers Contest and I actually WON!  This has totally made my YEAR!  In addition to winning - they announced it on their blog!

They also featured THREE of my posts!  The Sweet Protein Balls/Bars, The Pomegranate Strawberry Smoothie, and Citrus Dijon Dressing!  But I have TONS more on here - so - if you are NEW to by blog - feel free to use the SEARCH BAR and type in "Garden of Life" or "GoL".

You KNOW I will let you know when the Vitamix arrives as well post new recipes and ideas when I start using it!  This is a DREAM COME TRUE!  I'm so excited!

13 comments:

  1. Hey congrats on the win. It looks like they gave a few away. I have one, they are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! There were 5 of us! I have a bunch of Ninja Blenders but think the Vitamix is the 'Cream of the Crop' and want to really put it to good use for even better Dressings and I want to try Vegan Ice Creams, too! Among other things :) YAY! So excited! I'd LOVE to see more Vitamix posts from you, too!

      Delete
  2. Yeah!! I am excited to make some coconut milk based ice cream in this Vitamix! I'll be following you, too :-)
    I used to study at a yoga teacher certification at a tiny Kansas studio. Seeing your blissful yoga name reminded me of that time of blissful clarity & strength. Thank you!
    Keep on shining & inspiring. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting and commenting and CONGRATS on the win as well! Glad we met thru blogs and Vitamix via GoL!

      Delete
  3. Wow! That is such an awesome win! I'm so thrilled for you! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sista!!!! It's a project I had been working on so hopefully I can get back to TEA stuff more!

      Delete
  4. Oh my freaking goodness! I am SO EXCITED for you right now. That is AWESOME!
    Congrats =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to get it! I'm still on Cloud 9!!!!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations!!!!!!!! What an AWESOME prize to win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still can't believe it! I'm sooooooooo excited! Thanks

      Delete
  6. Congrats! Certainly is a great start to the new year!

    ReplyDelete