Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Citrus Dijon Dressing

This past weekend I made some dressing using the following and it came out VERY tasty...with a Dijon KICK...

2 Oranges
2 Dates
3 Drops of Lemon NuNaturals Stevia
1/4 C Dijon Mustard
1/2 C Almond Milk
1/2 Scoop of GoL's Perfect Food® RAW Alkalizer & Detoxifier

Just thought I would share a quick recipe and idea with you before taking a day or two for Christmas.  Happy Holidays to everyone!  I appreciate you stopping by my site!  

Question of the day...what's the last flavor of Salad Dressing you consumed?

6 comments:

  1. This looks great, yum! I whipped up a lemon tahini dressing last and need to make more citrus dressings since I have lemons and oranges all over from our trees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm jealous!!!! Wish I had that here! LOL
      I will make a Tahini Dressing tonight, I think! I've been craving one...just lemon and Tahini will do sometimes :)

      Delete
  2. MMm this sounds great!!! I definitely have to try it out =)
    My favourite salad dressing is simple - just freshly squeezed lime or lemon juice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simple is best! I have been doing a lot of Vinegar lately while out, too! Just straight-up!

      Delete
  3. Yum that sounds totally delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been having fun making my own dressings :)

      Delete