Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Midweek Munchies


It's Midweek Munchies Time!  I would LOVE it if you joined in!  Let me know if you do!  Here's what I got/ordered this week!

I shopped online at VeganEssentials.com today as they are having a 10% off incentive
(today and tomorrow ONLY)
 As you can see the few products above I ordered a Garlic Spread!  I LOVE just about ANYTHING Garlic so I thought I would try this!  I also got another spread!  A Nutritional Yeast Spread.  I heard it was comparable to Vegemite or Marmite so I thought I would try it.  I do make a Earth Balance & Nutritional Yeast Sprinkle topping which is ok but wanted to try this, too!
And then you can see I got TWO different kinds of Ravioli!  I have been craving it lately!  I got the Butternut as well as the Garlic & Roasted Veggies!  I really wanted the Artichoke and Olive but they were sold out!



I have also been craving mashed potatoes but have been too lazy to make my own! So I got the Chreesy ones above.  I tried the plain ones before and I didn't care for them only because they didn't taste like anything.  I really had to 'doctor them up'.  But I heard this flavor is the way to go!  I also got some Potstickers - there are a few Wildtree Sauces I want to try with them!  AND...I got a little snack!  Salty Chocolate Snackle Mouth Granola Clusters.  I LOVE Granola.  Oh yes!  I also re-order my FAVORITE Veggie Burgers.  You can read more about them HERE 
 
Also Participating In:

No comments:

Post a Comment