Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Artichoke Burgers by Five Star Foodies

About a month ago I placed an order with VeganEssentials and I came across these lil discs of awesomeness!  Visit the Product Page from Five Star Foodies!  

I have to say this is my new FAVORITE Veggie Burger!  By a LARGE Margin!  I LOVE these Artichoke Burgers from Five Star Foodies!  They are wonderful!

They are SO flavorful!  They are made up of Artichokes, Cashews, Cashews, Brown Rice, Potato/Corn Starch, Oil, Cane Sugar, Spices!

These come out pretty good in the microwave but my favorite method is to do them in a frying pan with a little bit of Grapeseed Oil!

This is FOR SURE a re-order in the NEAR future!

4 comments:

  1. I saw these listed for sale a while back, but was hesitant to make such an investment in veggie burgers when there are so many locally available options. Sounds like it may just be worthwhile though! The artichoke base is certainly unique, and promisingly flavorful. I'd love to try a bite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck! Especially if they are on sale!!!! But I do know what you mean...sometimes they are pricey!

      Delete
  2. Oh those sound interesting, great choice for a quick meal. I haven't purchased veggie burgers in a while. I do make my own and freeze and use them when needed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I was that talented! The ones I have attempted are awful and/or fall apart :)

      I wish you were closer - I would raid your freezer! LOL :)

      Delete