Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Goo Oh's

This is one of those quick meals I came up with by just using what I had on hand.  I didn't buy anything new...it was all out of what I had in my stash/pantry.

I found some spaghetti-Oh looking noodle thingies and used those but you could use anything really, any noodle, pasta, alternative grain, etc.

I also threw in  about a cup of Salsa
2 T Grapeseed Oil
2 T Agave Nectar
1 T Tomato Paste
1/2 Can Kidney Beans
About a C of Corn
1 t Wildtree Italian Seasoning

It's a cross between Goulash and Spaghetti Oh's!

4 comments:

  1. kidney beanzzz.. now I want chilli con carne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - I know what you mean! I have been seeing all of these awesome Veggie Indian food dishes and now I want Indian Food!

      Delete
  2. Great way to use up what you have on hand! I need to work on that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO sorry I missed you comment! I have been really trying to use what I have on hand first especially the middle and end of the week! I wish there was a weekly meme for that LOL

      Delete