Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Marinated Chickpea Salad

The older I get the more I do with Chickpeas!  They are so versatile!
This past weekend (continue reading I blog more about this) I also made this Marinated Chickpea Salad!  It's a flavor combo I would have NEVER thought of myself - it started with a recipe on line and morphed from there!

Here's what I did...

1 Can of Chickpeas
1 Cup of Corn (I Used Frozen)
1/4 C Celery
1/4 teaspoon Paprika
2 T Apple Cider Vinegar
1 T White Vinegar
1 Clove Garlic
1 Squirt of Yellow Mustard
Wildtree Grapeseed Oil
Wildtree California Garlic Pepper to Taste

I would FOR SURE make this again!
 

2 comments:

  1. I love garbanzo beans, those happen to be my daughters favorite bean dish too. I make roasted garbonzo beans; oven roasted (cooked) garbonzo beans that are lightly salted) for a snack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking about doing them in my dehydrator, actually! I just might have to bite the bullet on a new one, soon, I want a square one as opposed to the round one I have had for a while now :)

    ReplyDelete