Thursday, September 27, 2012

No-Cheese And Mac

 I did a little Cheese Alternative of my own tonight!  It turned out really well!  I'm surprised and actually happy with myself!  Above you can see the Mac&"Cheese" dish and below you can see the 'left over No-Cheese".  It made a lot and you can actually add more Almond Milk for the thickness or thinness you prefer or to stretch your batch.
I use leftover plastic containers when possible.  This was from a store-bought Hummus I bought a while back.  The rest of the "cheese" batch perfectly fit in there!

Here's the recipe I came up with:

1 C (or more) of Almond Milk
6 T Nutritional Yeast
1 T Wildtree Grapeseed Oil
2 Squirts of Yellow Mustard
1/2 T Wildtree Garlic Galore (you can also use 1/4 T Onion and 1/4 T Garlic)

I'm very pleased with the way this turned out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment