Friday, September 21, 2012

Impromptu Veggie Stew

Last night I was waiting for some Tater Tots to bake in the oven (they took 25 minutes) and I was trying to think of something to make for myself for my dinner's main course.  I have a CRAZY amount of Zuke's in my kitchen and they NEEDED used!

I started throwing more and more items into this dish and when I was done I had a nice hardy stew!

This dish contained:
2 to 3 T Wildtree Natural Grapeseed Oil
1 Large Zuke - Slices cut into quarters
1 Large Tomato - Chopped
1/4 of a Large Onion (Candy Dandy Onion, actually)
1 Large Red Bell Pepper
1 tea Wildtree Lemon Pepper Blend
1 Patty - Amy's Kitchen - NEW Black Bean Veggie Burger - cut into small squares
It's smelled AWESOME if I do say so myself!  The flavor was poppin', too!  I really REALLY liked this dish and was so excited I came up with it all on my own!  The juices from the Tomato really gave it that Stew Type Base!
I'm having the leftovers for lunch today, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment