Friday, September 21, 2012

All Good "Cheeze-E" Sauce and Gravy

I have two posts today but wanted to keep them separate as they are much different from each other as far as recipes go!

This is a tweaked version of a Veg*n All Good Sauce...I added Nutritional Yeast and liked it MUCH better...here's what I did...

1/3 C Grapeseed Oil
1/4 C Veggie Stock
2 T Lemon Juice
5 Cloves Garlic
1 tea minced Ginger
1 tea Red Pepper Flakes
2 tea Braggs Liquid Amino's
2 T Nutritional Yeast

In A Blender.

This was SUPER flavorful!  Very Garlic-E and a little kick of HOT!  I really liked it!  I am thinking of all sorts of things I can do with it like marinate tofu, use as a dressing or gravy, and a sauce for TONS of things!  So far I drizzled a bit over Tater Tots instead of dipping them in Ketchup!  I'm thinking of pouring the rest over rice soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment