Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hemp Bread

It's Hemp Bread!  YAY!  Why Hemp Bread, you ask?  Well, I was asked by my new CDN to add more grains to my High Raw Diet due to my specific Chronic Digestion Issues so 'here-goes'!

Ingredients:
Filtered water, organic wheat flour, organic whole wheat flour, wheat gluten, organic wheat flour with wheat germ, hempseed flour, organic flax meal, organic poppy seeds, organic oat fiber, dates, organic pumpkin seeds, organic millet, hemp seeds, contains less than 2% of the following: organic sunflower seeds, organic cracked wheat, organic sprouted Kamut® Khorasan wheat berries, organic sprouted spelt berries (wheat), organic sesame seeds, sea salt, organic sprouted barley, organic sprouted amaranth berries, organic sprouted quinoa.
Another few reasons I chose this bread while at Wegman's last night?  It has 5 grams of Fiber and 13 grams of Protein.

I haven't tried this yet - as I just made the purchase late last night but I hope to soon and will post a progress report!

No comments:

Post a Comment