Monday, September 17, 2012

Chickpea Broccoli Casserole (Variation)


 I should really just BUY this book!  I've borrowed it from my library at least 3 times now.  It's a nifty book.  This past Friday evening - I made this...

Chickpea Broccoli Casserole with a few small changes.  This is NOT my photo - I found it online but it looks very similar to the casserole I made.

This casserole (the way I did it) has the following in it:

Chickpeas
Broccoli
Veggie Stock
Onion
Carrot
I used Whole Wheat/Whole Grain Bread broken up by hand instead of Bread Crumbs
I used Wildtree Natural Grapeseed Oil instead of Olive Oil

It turned out really well if I do say so myself!  I was quite pleased with it!  Perfect for Office Lunches!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yummy, I love chickpeas, but haven't made any in a while. I must try a variation of this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been eating A LOT of chickpea lately! In different ways, too! It's been fun! For lunch today I had another casserole I will be posting in a bit or tomorrow at the latest! I also have a No-Cheese Sauce Attempt that worked well for me over the weekend! I was rather excited :)

      Delete