Friday, September 20, 2019

Vegan Baked Goods at Mustard Seed



It's been several weeks since we visited Mustard Seed in Ohio.  I really DO love that place!  I believe there are 3 locations.  My favorite is in Solon.  As you can see in this post - they have REALLY expanded their Vegan Baked Good Options!


I didn't buy any of the items in either of these photos but I wanted to feature them here and on IG.


What I did grab were some of these Mini Blueberry Muffins!  They were AMAZING!


They had a nice selection of cookies, muffins, cakes, pound cakes, cupcakes, etc.  And NOT just in one flavor...several flavors!


I mean...check out these Vegan Pound Cakes!


I have MANY more items to post from our last Mustard Seed Trip!  But there are SO MANY pictures and so little time.  I will try and pace myself to NOT overload you all!

I did also want to post this really cool Woodstock Guitar!  I think we found it at Sam Ash but I guess it could have been Guitar Center.  Too bad the Woodstock Anniversary - this year - fell thru.  I remember when I was in college a few of my friends went to one and I was going to try and go until my parents told me NO.  I was right at that 18 year old line but still lived and home so I didn't end up going.  A friend of mine brought back a Woodstock Grateful Dead Beanie Bear tho so that was cool!

4 comments:

  1. It is nice to see so many options! Especially baked stuff, I feel that often is not as common.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I don't eat a lot of that stuff because there aren't many options AND I don't bake! LOL

      Delete