Tuesday, September 24, 2019

More Regional Stops & Snapshots AND Even More Vegan Finds


Strange question right off the bat?  I'm a little OCD and can't stand it when I have a post that has zero comments LOL.  I posted later yesterday and earlier today and at the time of writing this yesterday's post didn't have any comments so if you can help me out by commenting on both of the posts I would appreciate it.  Does anyone else have this OCD issue when it comes to blogging?

Anyways...more photos from the last couple of months including this vegan find!  I believe I found this at Giant Eagle in Erie.  It was pretty good.  I see they are coming out with more breakfast options, however, I have found that I am eating them for dinner!


These lil gems I found at Wegmans and I have to say I'm a fan!  I see they have other products that are vegan, too, so if I see them again I will have to try them! 


I also spotted these at Wegmans.  I had been seeing other people post other flavors on IG and when I saw them FINALLY I just about jumped for joy!  I have yet to make them but one of these days I will get to it!


I've already downed this bottle of Goddess Dressing from Trader Joe's!


These I bought at Lakewood Apothecary.  They have some neat vegan snacks there.  I tried these and like them but find it to be an occasional snack and not one where I would eat an entire bag at one sitting.


I also found this Detox Toothpaste at Lakewood Apothecary!  Has anyone else located this yet by chance?  I have used it a few times and it's ok so far.


I consider myself to be somewhat techie but there are certain things I still like to have to physically write in and to have in front of me instead of using an app or device.  A daily planner is one of those things.  I have been on the search for one for what seems to be EVER and a few weeks ago I finally found one that I really like.  This was the quote that was on the front.


While in my travels for work I enjoyed the time I spent on one block of Jamestown where there were a few shops within that block.  This was one of the shops.  It's the Bio Dome Project and they had a co-op/vendor feel to it and carried some interesting items.  I loved their window store front and snapped this pic for my co-worker since she's our resident 'plant lady' and has gotten a few of us started with office plants!


Right next door was The Sprinkle Cone.  I really LOVED the look of this place!  Artsy!  They even have about 3 vegan options daily.


The space is opened via garage door but they converted the inside for this space.


It's seasonal but super cool decor where you can scribble on their chalk board walls!


While in Jamestown I also stopped over at Full Moon Rising Bakery.  They had a nice space, as well, and carry at least 1 vegan option daily.


This is the outside of the Roger Tory Peterson Institute in Jamestown, NY.  Jamestown is the home of Roger Tory Peterson who was a naturalist, educator, artist, and environmental advocate before environmentalism was 'a thing'.  His specialty was birds.


The Roger Tory Peterson Institute is right down the street from SUNY JCC - Jamestown Community College.  That's where I went to college and it's been a while since I have stopped over and spent time in that neighborhood.  Down the other side of the street is this park I used to spend time at while in college.  It's called College Park and before that it was called "Hundred Acre Lot".  The history behind it is that it was SAVED by fundraising efforts by area teachers and students and was one of the first School Parks in the nation.


Oh!  I almost forgot to post about this Vegetable Panang Curry I found at Trader Joe's!  I figured it was time for another food break in this post before moving on to more travel and regional photos and tidbits!


These two photos were taken at the foot of Bett's Park in Warren, PA.  I've featured other photos from this park before but I don't think I have posted about the water side of things.


It was a bit on the dry side when I took them.  Sometimes the water is higher.  These trees will be changing colors for fall soon.  I will try and get more fall photos this year and post them soon!


And one last photo for today.  This is another park.  This one is on the other side of Jamestown and is called McCrea Point Park.  It's a nice little park in the middle of old factory buildings and a bit of hustle and bustle.

33 comments:

  1. Awesome finds! I really want to try that Gardein breakfast bowl. I keep seeing posts about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wondering what they will come out with next!

      Delete
  2. You find so many fun products! I wish we had some of them here. I am looking forward to seeing your fall photos as the leaves change.
    I try and comment on posts as I read through them, though sometimes I end up a few days behind on reading. For my posts on my blog, I am just amazed that anyone reads them at all. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually when I drive about 3 hours from my house I find them! But when I do I have to stock up I guess! I hope the fall leaves are better this year...last year they were pretty drabby. I know what you mean...I'm just amazed when ANYONE reads my posts, too! :) Thanks so much for the feedback and comments!

      Delete
  3. The cauliflower hash browns sound so fun, and I'm really enjoying your nature pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were tasty! Thanks for the feedback on the nature pics, too! I will have more soon!

      Delete
  4. Great finds, need to get that Gardein bowl for hubby and fun pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was able to find two but I hear they have more out as well!

      Delete
  5. Once you visit the old part, and the Chinese fishing villages, you can then venture the old harbour area where boats, india visa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.If you a traveler and you looking for a turkey visa then dont worry you want to apply for a turkey visa .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you :) Wish to travel to Turkey with family and friends for a beautiful vacation. To apply for Turkish visa for American citizens through online e visa application. This online platform provides the fastest and very secure service. Visit the online application form, fill up the details, read the guidelines for upload documents and photos and proceed, at last check the details and make payment for your turkey visa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You readily explained every topic! Looking forward to reading more posts from your blog…this site is equally good, just check it out...check my post on big black friday deals

    ReplyDelete
  9. This amazing content is exactly what I was looking for, thanks for sharing, keep up the good work. Also, Check condolences email

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic work.. I appreciate it. The travelers around the world who wish to travel to Azerbaijan need to apply for Azerbaijan evisa through e visa application. Get your visa with super fast processing with 24/7 assistance.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a very skillful and technical topic and you make it seem so common and easy to understand. Your insight into the topic is amazing, and I want to encourage you to keep posting good content like this. happy independence day usa wishes

    ReplyDelete
  12. You readily explained every topic! Looking forward to reading more posts from your blog…this site is equally good, just check it out...check my post on quinnipiac sat scores

    ReplyDelete
  13. You completed certain reliable points there. I did research on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. Do well to check my post on entry level linguistics jobs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing excellent information. Keep sharing such useful information.. You can read about info related to FRRO through India evisa website. And apply for an efrro India.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love your blog. Thank you...cost of Indian visas depend on your visa type and nationality. India e-Visa processing fee is the amount that the applicant needs to pay in advance for the visa at the time of filling the Indian visa application online.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your blog is filled with unique good articles! I was impressed by how well you expressed your thoughts. Checkout best clearance sites

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a very informative article... I appreciate your work... With an Indian e-tourist visa, you can explore all the places in India that have too many things to do. Because India has so many places for vacation, sightseeing, and traveling to India. plan your trip, get a visa and explore India.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The best places to visit in Turkey other than Istanbul. One such place is Cappadocia, renowned for its surreal rock formations and cave dwellings. Travelers can enjoy hot air balloon rides, explore ancient underground cities, and hike through breathtaking valleys.

    ReplyDelete
  19. When applying for a Kenya eVisa, it is essential to use the official Kenya evisa website. The official Kenya eVisa website is the authorized platform designated by the Kenyan government for online visa applications. It provides a secure and reliable platform where applicants can easily access the necessary information and complete their visa application process.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Egypt has announced a new offering of a 5-year multiple entry visa. Egypt To Offer 5-Year Multiple Entry. This visa allows travelers to enter and exit Egypt multiple times within a span of five years without the need for separate visa applications for each visit. It provides convenience for individuals who frequently travel to Egypt for various purposes, such as business, tourism, or family visits. This extended validity period simplifies the visa process and promotes easier access to the country for eligible travelers.

    ReplyDelete
  21. We appreciate your kind words about our article! Your positive feedback motivates us to continue providing valuable information. Need to prolong your stay in Turkey? No worries! Discover how to conveniently extend or renew your Turkey visa or evisa hassle-free. Read on to find the essential steps and guidelines for a smooth process.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello! Thanks for this useful article, expecting this text related to this taking into account once more. Ethiopia eVisa for UK Citizens explore Ethiopia with the convenient eVisa. Simplified online application, swift processing, and entry to the captivating landscapes and cultures await you. Start your Ethiopian adventure now.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm delighted to have found this treasure trove. It's the type of guide that should be shared widely, rather than the unreliable content that's out there on other blogs. I have news to share regarding the Ideal Time to Travel to Saudi Arabia. The best time to visit Saudi Arabia largely depends on your preferences and the kind of experience you seek, as this vast country experiences diverse climates and has different regions of interest.

    ReplyDelete