Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Sorta-Sonora Dip


I was searching different dips I could make with the few ingredients I had on hand and came up with this.  It's sorta of like Sonora Dip - not that I really knew what Sonora Dip was - but I combined elements from at least 3 different recipes and then, of course, gave it a few more sprinkles of originality along the way.  End result was YUMMY!

Sorta-Sonora Dip

1 C Cashews
3 Tomatoes
1 T Minced Garlic
1 t Smoked Paprika (or more to taste)
Pink Himalayan Sea Salt to taste
Sriracha Sauce to taste



8 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! You are the queen of dips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks! Maybe I will earn a crown someday hahahaha!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I have a lot left. I'm thinking about putting it over rice or mixing it in rice.

      Delete
  3. I never heard of Sonora dip before, but by the sound of what you put in yours,it's YUM! Will try it asap.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't familiar with Sonora Dip up until last week actually. I was trying to get ideas of dips and sauces that contained cashews and tomatoes and it all spun from there!

      Delete