Thursday, June 29, 2017

Mixing Leftovers & A New Mug!

Here's one of 3 new mugs I bought over the weekend!  It's from a local vendor that I couldn't find online anywhere but HAD to post this bit of pottery!  LOVE LOVE LOVE it!  I will save the other 2 mugs for a later date.

As for my Food Challenge for this week - I didn't spend any additional money yesterday on food and used leftovers and added it to something I had a little bit left of in my pantry...pasta!  It turned out tasty!  It was a bunch of stuff thrown together that is for sure!  I ate it for dinner last night and the rest today for lunch!

I used the leftover black beans, and leftover cauliflower rice, carrots, and peas from the night before and added it to elbow mac.  I used - all to taste - Vegan Mayo, Dijon Mustard, and Garlic...YUM!

This is a different take on a Vegan Macaroni Salad.

Also a good way to get in more veggies for the day!

I was pleasantly surprised!

7 comments:

  1. I love the new mug!! That first cup of tea in a new mug is always the best!
    Your thrown together macaroni salad looks delicious! You would be great on Vegan Chopped if there were such a thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! The first sip is always the best in a new mug! teehee! Vegan Chopped!!! Wouldn't that be something!?

      Delete
  2. Oooh I love mugs and that one is gorgeous! I love the new take on a macaroni salad, it looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the feedback! I have 2 more mugs to share soon, too! And I will be doing more with Mac Salads in the near future!

      Delete
  3. Your new mug looks awesome, and your macaroni salad sounds very creative & tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mug! And yum on the macaroni salad, sounds like a fun remix.

    ReplyDelete