Thursday, March 23, 2017

More Wraps, More Dips!

This is a classic Left Over Wrap!

This contains the last little bit of tofu I had in the freezer.  I seasoned it with Wildtree Memphis Seasoning.  I also used left over corn and black beans.

I melted some Daiya 'Jack' Shreds on the wrap and added the rest of the ingredients and that was my wrap!

1/3 Block of Tofu, Frozen, then Thawed
1/2 C Black Beans
1/2 C Corn
Handful of Daiya Shreds
Pinch of Wildtree Memphis Dry Rub (to season tofu)
1/2 Avocado, smashed (with lemon juice)
2 T Salsa

All in a skillet (except Daiya, Avocado, Salsa) with Earth Balance, until done.

For a separate meal/snack I did the remaining multi-colored mini potatoes in a skillet with pumpkin oil until crunchy.  I also made a Lemon Dill Cashew Dip for them.

2 C Cashews
1 C Water
1/4 C Oil (I used Pumpkin)
4 tea Apple Cider Vinegar
2 tea Nutritional Yeast
6 T Lemon Juice
1-2 tea Wildtree Dill
Pinch of Pink Himalayan Seas Salt

This Lemon Dill Dip was AMAZING!!!!  It could simply be watered down more for a dressing.  I tried to do this and I found equal parts Water, ACV, and Lemon Juice worked nicely!

8 comments:

  1. Yum, you are killing it with the dips lately!! I need to try this cashew lemon dill. I bet it would be amazing on falafel!! Those crispy potatoes look amazing too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used something similar for falafel and LOVED it! I'm LOVING this one even more so I bet it would work well with falafel!

      Delete
  2. Your leftover wraps look great, and the potatoes & dip sound like a fun combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kept seeing Hillary do potato wedges and/or fries with dipping sauces and needed to try some and FAST lol!

      Delete
  3. Yum - that dip sounds wonderful! Love all the wraps, need to start getting creative there too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wraps have been so easy lately! And the flavor combos have been ENDLESS!!! I'm sure I will be on this kick for a while!

      Delete
  4. Oooh yum! Nothing better than a good dip. The potatoes look great! Potatoes pair really nicely with rosemary too, yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Rosemary pairs well. My favorite and my usual go-to is Dill for some reason. I need more potatoes in my life!

      Delete