Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Obstacles & Progress


Just a quick update today...

So it looks like this is my set intake on superfoods and supplements over the last going on 2 weeks...
1 B-Complex Tab, 1 or 2 squirts of B-12, 1 or 2 squirts of D3, 2 tabs of Chlorella (M-F) and on weekends 2 tabs of Spirulina.  I've cut way back on caffeine intake.  Instead of 8 or more cups worth a day I'm down to 1 cup.  Others are low or no caff or herbal or rooibos or honeybush based.  I have been trying to add Turmeric to my foods at least once a day.

I'm going to try and incorporate the dreaded bananas once again.  REALLY trying to force myself this time.I'm trying to walk more and force myself to do more stairs in daily life.

Undergarments are still a challenge.  1 out of 3 seem to be ok.  The other two are better than what I had - I suppose.

I need to bump up my mini goals and be smarter and stick to meditation and yoga more.  I need to work on my anxiety and fears still.  I guess that's an on going process for any or many of us.

Sleeping situation is still questionable.  I've been able to adjust the way I sleep, however, which I think has been helping so far.  Actually I think most of what I am doing is helping.  I just have to kick it up a notch and continue, I think!

Progress in other areas...

I tackled my kitchen yesterday...that took a while but it's coming along.  I battled the recycling that was ready-to-go but out of hand.  I wish they collected every week instead of every other week.

I was able to relax a bit.  We took a trip down memory lane and watch movies like Titanic and E.T. the last few days!

What have you been up to?

6 comments:

  1. Looks like things are going pretty good! We've made some progress on our kitchen and decluttering too - not fun, but so great to get it done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No...not fun at all...but totally needed LOL

      Delete
  2. I'm down to one cup of caffeinated tea a day myself. It's hard as I have been a caffeine junkie for years, like as long as I can remember but I feel a lot better.
    It sounds like you're doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure if I would say GREAT yet but getting there I hope :) Thanks so much for the encouragement!

      Delete
  3. Wishing you a Happy New Year Jennifer.

    I have had a few lazy days but it was back to work two days ago and i am not liking it and now you remind me that I need to clear out my kitchen cupboards too of things that may have gone past their sell by date, oh well - i like my kitchen more than my job, so i may enjoy it. Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry I am just seeing this comment now! Thanks for visiting! Missed ya!

      Delete