Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Home Free (Vocal Band) Concert Last Month!

On Wednesday, August 10th I experienced one of the BEST concerts I have ever been to in my life!  Home Free - a vocal band - was at our Warren County Fair and if you aren't familiar with them - take 5 minutes or 5 hours and YouTube them!!!!!  You will THANK ME.  Here is a photo of myself with the guys!  They were AWESOME!  Everything they do is with their voices!  They are an a cappella group featuring a beat boxer!


They were a FUN group of guys and FUNNY!  Tim Foust has one of the LOWEST voices I have ever heard in my life!

I swiped this from the Home Free InstaGram.  They posted it the morning after their contest on our fair grounds!  What I thought was VERY FUNNY was that I WROTE "Butts" on this pal!  If you look thru their IG you will see other literal posts of words and poses LOL!
They are CERTAINLY a group I would LOVE to see again!  I MAY have an opportunity in a couple of months but I'm not sure if my schedule will work for the trip or not.  I've volunteered in some way, shape, or form with the entertainment at the fair for about 17 years now and I know this is the BEST feedback of any group or band we have had there since I have been involved.  The building was PACKED and everyone from 2 to 92 years old seemed to attend!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, I just watched one of their videos, and they are really amazing. I love love LOVE acapella bands so much, I think it's so amazing to be able to do all of that with your voice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which one did you watch!? You will have to check out 9 to 5 or Elvira or the BUTTS Medley! LOL

      Delete
    2. Jennifer,
      This group is awesome. Especially this song:
      https://youtu.be/tXQpDDcrN-w

      Delete
  2. Such a great band, wow! Thanks and their voices are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are amazing, amazing! They are also individually great people! In four days I'll be attending my fourth home free concert and I couldn't be more excited. I've been a fan for years and I definitely will say my life has improved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit and comment! I hope you had FUN at the 4th concert you attended!

      Delete