Friday, January 29, 2016

Gingerlily Essential Oil & Depression

I truly believe certain things happen for certain reasons.  Perhaps there is a clear reason or maybe just a coincidence that really makes you think and half chuckle.  Either way I had something happen to me just now that fits in that category!  I was going thu some of my old earrings and mementos that dated back to my college years and came across 2 items I didn't even know I had...Gingerlily Essential Oil and a spray that was the essential oil equivalent to a cologne.  It was called a Positivity Spray!  I sprayed one small squirt on each wrist.  It smelled lovely.  More importantly I found the following info on Gingerlily Essential Oil and wondered if I located it out of the blue for a reason...I've been 'down' and 'down on myself' lately and could really use this in more ways than one...

"In this fast moving world, people are packed with their busy work schedules and suffering from mental exhaustion and depression problems. This oil is very effective in providing the relief from your mental stress by calming & revitalizing your mind as well as body. It is used broadly in aroma therapy treatment to get relief from the nervous related problems such as stress, mental exhaustion, anxiety, depression etc." ~ Website Source/Quote

12 comments:

  1. I like the idea of having essential oils that is used as perfume/cologne. I hope you feel a better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting and agreed, the idea of having a more beneficial perfume is excellent. Hope all is going well for you and happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. things that benefit the system are underrated mostly! I hope more and more good, beneficial oils and items are on the market soon!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like something I could use. I hope it keeps helping you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds lovely. I would definitely use it and I'm off to look it up. It's not aromatherapy but have you ever used any Bach Flower Remedies. I find their Rescue Remedy blend very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen some of the Rescue Blends. I think I tried one of them before :)

      Delete
  5. I wanted to pop in and say hi! I hope you're doing well. I hope winter isn't too harsh, and I hope everything is okay for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Been thinking about you! Things have been pretty crazy but I will be over to your blog to catch up soon! Thanks for checking on me! Means a lot!

      Delete
  6. I like the sound of that, it sounds helpful. I hope you are doing well Jennifer.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait for summer but things are going pretty good here - hope you are doing well too!

      Delete