Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Farmers Market Season!

This past weekend was the first Farmers Market of the Season in our town.  I was able to go for a while and had a co-pilot along side with me for the trip! 

Here's a pic of Cricket and I - she's so sweet - and YES - the adoption is FINAL!  I'm so excited she's officially part of our family!

She loves riding in the car, going to work with me for a few hours, and enjoys walks.  Shes likes meeting new people and furfriends, too!  I'm REALLY trying to socialize her and so far it's going really well!  This photo was taken from one of the vendors who also happens to be a neighbor of my parents.  The company is called Puro Pets.  Michelle is the owner and she makes all sorts of natural dog treats, hand-made dog clothing and accessories, and fun stuff!  She even has some vegan pet treats, too!  She made this photo her Facebook Banner for a few days!

This next photos was one of the pics on the Facebook Page to our Farmers Market.  Michelle is on the left and I'm on the right with Cricket! 

I'm sporting my BB King Shirt from the last time we went to Vegas.  I bought it because I've always LOVED BB King's music eventho the shirt is from one of his BBQ Joints.  I was so sad when he passed.  When I got the shirt a few years ago I was heavier but now it fits nicely!  Another side note... I'm in MAJOR need of a hair appointment!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your newest family member! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! She's so sweet! We are learning some quirks but those are what make her unique LOL

      Delete
  2. Aww, Cricket is adorable! I am so happy that you and your hubby have opened up your home to her. She could not have found a better set of fur parents. I pray that she lives a long life,has good health and continues to fill your home with happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun and Cricket so so cute! I wish I could take our dogs to the farmer's market, but CA law does not allow it. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a bummer! With all the pet friendly locations and vacations you would think that Cali would be all over that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love the Framer's Markets abroad - so interesting. Very different from our markets here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ours has really gone down hill because there aren't any fruit/veg vendors! I am going to try and go to a nearby town sometime this year but they have weird hours, too! They are on Friday's during work! Sigh!

      Delete