I have a lot to post again today but I figured I would post a few things separately. First up...this smoothie. I'm calling it Tropical Dream.
1 C Coconut Water
1 C Frozen Mango Cubes
1 Scoop of Garden of Life Vanilla Protein
WHY am I including this product in my food intake for today? Mostly because I was looking for a creamy vanilla and I knew this would do the trick AND because of the Probiotic Potential. I am going to try and 'up' my probiotics a bit every now and again. This seemed like an easy way to throw it in a drink. Other 'perks' of this product are...
- Provides RAW organic sprouted protein and live probiotics and enzymes
- Excellent source of protein – 17 grams and 33% Daily Value
- Contains Vitamin Code RAW Food-Created Nutrients™ with their unique Code Factors™ intact, enabling natural recognition by your body
- Increases the protein content of meals – just add to food or beverages
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets
- Good for those on low carbohydrate diets
- Alternative to soy and animal protein powders
- Good for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey and other protein sources
- Easily digested – supports digestive health and function with live probiotics and protein-digesting enzymes†
- Mixes well – great in shakes, smoothies and other beverages