Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Sweet & Spicy Cheesy Surprise


I have so much to share with you it's ridiculous!  So I will get right to it and be sure to visit often today for multiple posts.  Over the weekend I did this warming comfort food because it's been overly cold for a week now!  I think we have averaged between 14 and 17 degrees! Brrrrr!  Plus we had 3 days of snow!  Blah!

Anyhow...here's a little something I threw together...Sweet & Spicy Cheesy Surprise!  It turned out wonderful - if I do say so myself.

1 C of Pasta Noodles - I used a Spaghetti O type pasta
Prepared Leahy Foods Cheese Sauce (About 1 c)
2 heaping tablespoons of Nutritional Yeast
2 Heaping Tablespoons of Pinjur (you could use Roasted Red Pepper/Eggplant Mixture)
1 C Corn
1 teaspoon GoL's Perfect Food Alkalizer & Detoxifier

This made enough for 3 large portions of a meal.  It was sweet and spicy.  I really enjoyed it!  Like I said I have so much to share I will be posting several times daily this week to catch up!  Stay Tuned.

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there with the snow and cold, yikes! This looks great, need to try it for hubby. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      I have another one your hubby might like - I hope to post it today - tomorrow at the latest! It's Quinoa Bites :) (with Hot Sauce)

      Delete
  2. Ha - love the Spaghetti-O's - I used to love those! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had them for a while! I can't even remember where I found them...I still have about a cup to use!

      Delete