Thursday, December 5, 2013

My New Excalibur 2900 ECB 9 Tray Dehydrator

Christmas came early for me this year!  Here's my My New Excalibur 2900 ECB 9 Tray Dehydrator!  It was delivered yesterday.  I'm so excited.  I think I will call her Guinevere. 

I set it up on top of my Freezer.  It weighs about 22 pounds so I shouldn't have a problem moving it when I need to get into my freezer.  It is my secondary freezer, after all.  We store larger items in there things we don't need access to on a daily basis, really.  All of my frozen fruit and veggies are in my other freezer above my frig.


I will have more write-ups on this new addition to my kitchen very soon!  I just couldn't wait to announce it's arrival!  The very first thing I made were little Protein Balls and I will be posting more about that very soon! 
 

Some of the features include:
  • 9-tray dehydrator, 15 square feet of drying space
  • Built in on off switch
  • Great for large familes and gardens
  • Includes adjustable thermostat
  • Easy to clean polyscreen tray inserts 

8 comments:

  1. How exciting, I have that one! Sadly it's sitting in my pantry now since time has been an issue lately, but I can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to search your blog for dehydrating posts :) I didn't realize you had the same one! YAY!

      Delete
  2. That's the type I had, served me well until I sold it on Ebay. ;) Interestingly enough I received about the same amount that I paid for it. I was upgrading to a stainless steel model.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought - at some point - you had one like this! COOL :) I think I will go on a Dehydrating Adventure this coming weekend :)

      Delete
  3. Wow thats exciting! I hope you get lots of good use from it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put it to the test over the weekend that's for sure!!!!

      Delete
  4. YAY!!!!! I'm super excited for you =) I was hoping you'd get one with the other one not up to par. Guinevere is purdy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all of the comments today! I guess I didn't realize how much blogging I was REALLY doing until I started to see all of the comments from you! :)

      I'm totally LOVING this - more Kale Chips last night :)

      Delete