Monday, January 14, 2013

Make It Marvelous

Make It Marvelous!  And it WAS!  This past weekend we attended a two-day event with our Wildtree Products and it was WONDERFUL!  My Mom, Sister, and I are all official Reps and my Dad loves helping out too!  We really needed all of us there this weekend!  It was a MAD HOUSE but that's a GOOD THING.  Sales were the best we've had!  We sold out of 15 different products!  I know this isn't the best picture but it shows SOME of the things we sampled!  All of our Grapeseed Oils, a bunch of our sauces, marinades, etc as well as a few dips and spreads and the NEW Hot Pepper Jelly which is AWESOME (and Vegan!)  I'm also excited about the new Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce.  It's doesn't contain eggs or dairy as many Honey Mustard Dressings/Sauces do and I'm so happy about that!

I really want to continue making this week Marvelous!  By blogging I feel it has made me keep the momentum going!  I feel like I am accomplishing things and staying positive and that was my goal with this blog - to not only document my attempts at recipes and activities, but stay active and positive and creative!

I hope to start incorporating some of my exercises here as well.  I'm really wanting to get to the bottom of my weird leg sensations, too, so I might break down and call a chiropractor.  I am also gearing up the furkids for a visit to their Great Grandmothers (Riley & Suzie) and Paco to "Uncle Jack's" as DH and I go on a side trip in the near future!  We won't be gone long but it will be nice to get-out-of-dodge for a bit.

I will surely take pics!

I'm also going to start sprouting again this week and will be making Tabouli as well as a few other dishes this week, too, so stay tuned for that!

Just a little update on things and positive thinking for the rest of the week post!
Have a great week, friends!

Participating Post:
Marvelous In My Monday

4 comments:

  1. How awesome! Congrats on the great sales this past weekend! Nice your family helped too!

    Happy week girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what makes it FUN is Family :)
      Thanks for the comment and encouragement!

      Delete
  2. That sounds like so much fun! Have a great start to the week!

    ReplyDelete