Thursday, November 29, 2012

Leahey Gardens Macaroni and Cheese

So much to review - so little time!
I know...I am WAY behind!

But here is a new purchase within the last few weeks that I had some very good luck with!
Leahey Gardens Macaroni & Cheese - Vegan & Delicious!

I thought it was a reasonable price for a packaged vegan Mac & Cheese - I paid $2.95

Semolina (enriched wheat flour), unbleached/unbromated flour, unmodified corn starch, yeast extract, nutritional yeast, soybean oil, tomato powder, sugar, salt, maltodextrin, natural flavor (contains canola oil) - are the ingredients!

I thought this was an excellent Vegan Mac&Cheese offering and I would buy it again. 
It's not overly 'cheesy' but it's also not fake tasting or overly nutritional yeast tasting! I ate a half of a bowl and it was delightful. To the 2nd half of the bowl I added some vegan cheese shreds and it gave it a bit of a more sharper cheese taste. 
 
 Good regardless - with or without a little doctoring!

This is the first Leahey Gardens product I have purchased and I'm very interested in trying more!

No comments:

Post a Comment