Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Spicy Cheese-E Quinoa Pasta Bake

Originally inspired by this blog post
 This is one of these dishes that one thing turned into another that turned into another!  This first picture is the Cheese-E Sauce in the above link but tweaked a bit based on what I had on hand!  Here's what I used:
  • ½ cup + raw cashews
  • ¼ cup nutritional yeast
  • pinch of Garlic Sea Salt
  • 2 cups Almond Milk
  • 1.5 tbsp cornstarch
  • ¼ cup Grapeseed oil
  • 2 tbsp light miso paste
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice

 I added to Quinoa Pasta and topped with Rice Crumbs!  I figured here is one dish!  Mac & Cheese - Vegan Style!
 And for left-overs...I added a bit of medium-spicy salsa!  I sampled a bit of each and I'm totally proud of both!

I also used my Magic Bullet for this PREP!

1 comment:

  1. Looking good Jennifer, I think I would have added some tomatoes, garlic, and sweet peppers. I love color. I really need to post more of the vegan dishes I eat, most times I think they're so simple that most people wouldn't be interested. ;)

    ReplyDelete