Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Aftermath: "Cheesy" Cauliflower Casserole

First, let me start this post off by saying this is my 3rd post today and all 3 of them progress so please scroll down!  This is what I ended up with!  It ended up being a "Cheesy" Cauliflower Casserole instead!  After 15 minutes at 350 degrees my 'cheese' wasn't melting fast enough.  I took it out of the oven - stirred - then added some Almond Milk, Nutritional Yeast, and Rice Crumbs.  I will post about my NEW Rice Crumbs soon!  Probably within the next day or two!

I baked this for another 10 minutes or so and I must say I am very pleased with the way this turned out.  I had a small sample of it and am looking forward to it for lunch tomorrow!  I will also be having Vegan Lasagna Leftovers for Dinner tomorrow, too!

1 comment:

  1. That looks pretty tasty! I've never tried that kind of vegan cheese, but I like Daiya bricks (the kind with jalapenos is delicious!).

    ReplyDelete