Monday, September 10, 2012

Mango Spinach Chia Smoothie

So sorry I don't have a photo of this but I wanted to let you know over the weekend I made a green smoothie and I wanted to share it with you all!

Many of you know I HATE Bananas!  It's the only fruit I don't like.  So when I try and look for Green Smoothies to try - it seems my search is cut in half or even more than that!

What I did for my Green Smoothie over the weekend was...
2-3 Cups of Mangoes
2 Cups of Spinach
Water to your liking
2 Tablespoons of soaked Chia Seeds

It was very tasty!

I'm looking forward to more Green Smoothies again as I have been 80-90% Raw for the last week now and think this will be my new norm.  I really need to get to the bottom of my life long digestion issues and for once I am being proACTIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment