Thursday, June 14, 2012

Medjool Dates filled with Almond Butter

I had a few Medjool Dates with Raw Almond Butter in the middle of them today!  FOR LUNCH!  I am completely satisfied and full!  They were so easy to make!  I was lucky enough my local herb store sells them.  I also got a smaller bulk-like amount of the raw almond butter instead of the larger tub so that was only $2.19.  The Dates (I only ate about a quarter of them) were $4.70...I have plenty left!  I figured...if you get lunch downtown it will be between 6 and 12 bucks.  This less than $7 and at this rate will provide me with lunches for at least 3 to 4 days!  Check out Raw Is Sexy's blog post about these babies!  It's - in a nutshell - what I did!

1 comment:

  1. I love Medjool dates, I don't eat them often (although I keep them in the house) since they taste like very sweet candy; but they are delicious! ;)

    I do love almond butter too, but can't eat much of them, even though they are loaded with healthy fats too much, will make me sleepy.

    ReplyDelete