Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Simply 7's Lentil Chips - Sea Salt Flavor

My father travels a lot with his job and he gets to go to a lot of conventions, trade shows, meet new people, and try new products!  Because there are more and more healthy products available on the market today he KNOWS I am always interested in trying them.  He recently introduced me to these little gems and I will say I AM A FAN!  They are WONDERFUL!  Oddly you can taste the lentil flavor and the pinch of sea salt is perfect...and I am not a salt person, usually!  They are light and crispy and I'm glad they are good for you because once you start chomping on them it's hard to stop!

I found this description on their website HERE:

All of our Lentil Chip flavors are designed to complement the wonderful natural flavor of the lentil. Sea Salt is our “original” flavor and allows the taste of the lentil to really shine through.

It may be simple and nutritious, but it is also amazingly delicious. The unique flavor of the lentil expands your world of snacking possibilities, and the light dusting of sea salt – just a pinch – on each chip lets your mouth savor this new experience to the fullest. 
The only ingredients in these tasty treats are: Lentil Flour, Potato Starch, Expeller Pressed Safflower Oil, and Sea Salt.  That's IT!  Truly a Less is MORE product!  I LOVE IT!

Be sure to check out the website for additional nutritional facts and a Hummus Dip Recipe!  Again, these are WONDERFUL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment