Monday, June 13, 2016

We Stand...


I know I don't really have to elaborate on this but I will.  I will elaborate in a different way than what my first thoughts and feelings were about the tragedy.  If you have visited my blog before today you already know I have compassion for everyone and everything.  I truly believe that ONE verb can change the world.  

LOVE.

Call me a dreamer - if you will.  But I am going to stand by my thoughts, feelings, and ideas and continue to spread them in any way I can...peacefully.

I'm going to surround myself with those who share my thoughts of love, compassion, peace, and open-mindedness in hopes that we will come out on top OVER those who spread hate, terror, and pain.

I'm sending prayers/thoughts/vibes to all those involved...if you don't pray...send your thoughts or at least do something nice for someone else.


2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more. So well put. I too believe that we need to flood this world with so much love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate to sound like a clique but...'more now than ever'...

      Delete