Sunday, May 22, 2016

Carrot Orange Juice with my SlowStar Juicer


Another quick post of my most recent SlowStar Juicing Adventures and Journey!

This juice consisted of Mandarin Oranges and Baby Carrots!  That's it!  

I LOVE the color!

My mother really liked this juice which kind of surprised me but I was delighted when I found out!

We juiced about 3 pounds of oranges and 2 pounds of baby carrots for this!


Today I will leave you with this photo!  For some reason I kept forgetting to post it!  So sorry!  I found this lovely couple on my walk home from work a few weeks ago!  They were right near the road - a brick road - to be exact - right near a beautiful Methodist Church in downtown!

11 comments:

  1. Orange carrot juice is one of my favorites! If you like ginger, a little bit of ginger is really nice in there too. All those carrots give you a veggie tan too, from the beta carotene! Bonus!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ginger it good, too, YUP! I haven't seen good ginger around here in a while...but I do have some organic ginger powder I could add if worse-comes-to-worse LOL

      Delete
  2. I love ducks!
    Carrot-based juices are my favourite! I normally used to get carrot-apple-ginger, though have recently switched my allegiance to carrot-orange-ginger... there is a juice place here that makes an amazing mandarin carrot and ginger juice that I love. I always make sure there is ginger in mine, and sometimes there is turmeric as well, which I enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love taking pictures of ducks for some reason! As soon as I find some ginger I will surely add it. It's strange were I live...there are some many fairly common produce items they don't carry often. Or if they do it's not great looking.

      Delete
  3. So many pounds of food! About how many ounces did you get of juice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The juice sounds great and simple! I do like carrot juice and freezing to juice pulp to thicken breakfast smoothies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous colour, can only make you feel good.

    ReplyDelete