Wednesday, December 9, 2015

MidWeek Munchies & What I Wore Wednesday!


I thought I would kick things off with the NEW Earrings I got in the mail!  Woot!  I will be doing a more lengthy review on each one of these in the near future but aren't they COOL?  The company is called Green Tree Jewelry and they are made from renewable and recycled materials!


When it comes to MidWeek Munchies I don't have too much to report but here is what I do have to share this week!  First up is BRAZIL NUTS!  I really need to grab some more cashews but I'm trying to hold out for a better price!


One of my favorite dressings EVER!


I needed to grab some more ACV!


And I also needed some more Agave Nectar.  This time I opted for the clean Agave from Ojio.

And I splurged for some trail mix!


I hope you will participate in this week's MWM!  If you have anything VEGAN you would like to share and link up with we welcome you and your posts! It can be a grocery store haul, garden or farmers market trip, online purchase, or anything you made and munched on that happens to be vegan!



6 comments:

  1. Those earrings are beautiful! I love the yellow flowers for winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the idea behind these earrings! And the designs are pretty awesome, too!

      Delete
  2. Love the earrings, so pretty and unique! I am a huge Brazil nut fan, they disappear fast from our pantry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly do have some unique designs! I tend to go in spurts with Brazil Nuts probably because I don't buy them often and want to savor them!

      Delete
  3. I love your earrings and the dressing seems delicious!

    ReplyDelete