Tuesday, September 1, 2015

2015 Vegan MoFo Visitors & Commenters


Looking for 2015 Vegan MoFo Participants to visit and perhaps comment on your posts?  The following list is a random running roll of Vegan MoFo Bloggers who have stopped by my blog and left comments.  If you are looking for like minds and blogs to visit try these!  If you would like to be added to my blogroll leave me a comment with your URL.  This list will be constantly revised.  Thanks and HAPPY MoFo-ing!

Jennifer @ My Blissful Journey
Christine @ The Raw Project
Vegan Power/Vegan Peace @ My Cat Loves Daiya
FranzisVeganJourney @ Homo Culinarius
Amanda & Various Bloggers @ Veggie Product Reviews
Opal @ I'm Celebrating Life
Bianca @ Elephantastic Vegan
Jenny @ Vegan Pastry School
Tracy @ Tracy's Living Cookbook
Jennifer @ One-Sonic-Bite
Kyra @ Vie De Le Vegan
Little Vegan Bear @ Little Vegan Bear
Elyse @ 403 Kitchen
Rose @ Dandelion Vegan
Zsu @ Zsu's Vegan Pantry
Amey @ Vegan Eats & Treats
Deborah @ Urban Naturale
Kim @ Rock My Vegan Socks
Herbivores Heaven @ Herbivores Heaven
Veganopoulous @ Veganopoulous
Tea and Sympatico @ Tea and Sympatico
Joey @ Flicking The V's
Ana @ Ana's Rocket Ship
Sarah @ Alien On Toast
Julie @ My Apologies for the Novel
Shaheen @ A2K - A Seasonal Veg Table
Jill @ Evolution of Jill
Johanna GGG @ Green Gourmet Giraffe
Ditte Gad @ Gront Glaskab (Green Madness)
Michelle @ Boards & Knives
Mary Ellen @ V Nutrition
Bianca @ Vegan Crunk
Emma @ Walks, Talks, and Eats



28 comments:

  1. Great idea!
    http://lavielabouffelereste.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested; however, finding the time to post what I make might be the challenge! :) I am making some type of vegan 'eggless eggrolls' today. I make my own wrappers. If I remember, I'll be sure to post pictures. I made some baked beans on Friday that my BF loved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just post when you can :) It's all in great FUN!

      Delete
  3. Hello! Veggie Amanda here from Veggie Product Reviews! We'd love to be on your blog roll http://veggieproductreviews.com/. I'm not on my personal blog this year (Newman Improved), but working with a group of bloggers. Looking forward to your MoFo fun!!! Happy MoFo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thanks so much for the visit and comment and Happy MoFo to ya! Amanda! I miss your blog, girl!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Aww! Thank you! I just couldn't find the time to do both right now. I really need to get back into blogging- especially reading them. This is why I love MoFo!

      Delete
    3. YES!!!! After MoFo start yours back up again!!!!

      Delete
    4. I'll certainly try! :-)

      Ohh...and the others as of right now who I blog with are Dawn and Julie! :-)

      Delete
  4. So exciting Vegan MoFo has finally started! I've participated for the first time last year and have been so looking forward to this year's mofo. I love the idea of a blogroll... I wonder if there will be an official list with all the participants. I'd love to be added to the blogroll! Thanks :) Happy Vegan MoFo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought they were going to do one this year but it's not up yet but I figured this way I could start one for those who have visited me :)

      Delete
  5. Yay MoFo!

    http://www.veganpastryschool.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a good idea! I'm participating as well
    one-sonic-bite.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I'm so glad you are participating as well!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for putting together this blog roll Jennifer! I'd love if you could add me as well: http://viedelavegan.com
    Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea - I was looking for the official blogroll as I usually try and make my way through the whole thing over the course of the month! You're a gem! http://littleveganbear.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still don't see an official blogroll on the site but feel free to use mine in the meantime - mine's a list of those who have visited and commented on mine site :)

      Delete
  9. Woohoo, thanks for adding me! :-) Such a great month full of compassionate inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Add me! Add me! =D =D =D I wanna be your blogroll buddy!
    Thanks for starting this Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Thanks for putting my blog on here! It's very much appreciated!! :)

    ReplyDelete