Thursday, June 4, 2015

Lunch Break Update, Cheerleaders, and Motivation





I've been switching back and forth from Reggae to New Wave music as of late.  The song in the background is Cheerleader by Omi.  One thing I didn't mention in this video was the song itself.  Eventho it's more of a love song/song of a male/female relationship there were some of the phrases in the lyrics made me think about community/support/a shoulder to lean on of sorts when it comes to vegetarianism, veganism, or raw food.  It could also be applied to those trying to lose weight or stop smoking in a sense it's always good to have a cheerleader, right? I guess that is one of the reasons I started vlogging.  I want to bounce certain ideas off on people with like minds and interest yet be there for people who need motivation and inspiration but I myself need inspiration and motivation, too!

In this video I also talk about my hopes to include a cooler and place inside my car for raw foods, water, juices, smoothies, snacks to enjoy while driving during work.  Not only to make sure I am eating enough quality whole foods during the day but also refrain from purchasing lunches everyday and wasting money!




4 comments:

  1. No breakfast, what!?! :-) Great video, glad you're finally seeing some sun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I know! I'm horrible with breakfast! Always have been! I need to work on that for sure! The sun was shining this morning! So happy! I might do a video from a park soon!

      Delete
  2. I usually drink my breakfast. It's normally some freshly prepared juice or a smoothie. Yes, we can all give motivation and receive it also. It's a nice and positive way to learn, educate and grow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I am hoping that my YouTube Journey will be that too...a place to learn, education, and grow :)

      Delete