Thursday, May 14, 2015

Recipes & Info for a Soup, Smoothie, and Jerky!

In case you are getting sick of seeing all of my vacation photos I thought I would get back to posting some food!  It's been extremely busy since we've been back home - I can't believe it's already been a month that we've been back!  WOW!  

Anyhow...to the food, eh!?

Above you will see some of the posts I have been doing for The Raw Food World NEWS Site lately.  I will try and be better about cross posting them here on my blog, too!  First up is the recipe I did for the Raw Vegan Creamy Tomato Soup.  I paired that with some info on how it can help strengthen bones.  Below that you will see a photo and excerpt from the Blackberry Orange Smoothie Recipe I did and I wrote about how it may help with healthier skin.  And in the last of those 3 posts you will see a recipe I did for Tofu Jerky that may help with Type-2 Diabetes.  As I post this I see that I have a typo in the first line - OH MY!  I will be changing that very soon!  It's supposed to read I am NOT a 'pro' when it comes to tofu!  Eeek!


8 comments:

  1. I have not had tofu in a while; however, everything looks delicious. Tomato soup is one of my daughter's favorite soups.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The Tomato Soup was SO creamy!!!

      Delete
  2. Very interesting and everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really like that we are encouraged to put why the recipe is beneficial now :)

      Delete
  3. I can just imagine how tasty BBQ Tofu Jerky will taste. It takes me back to my vacations in Jamaica! I can't wait to make it. Thank you for sharing Recipes for a Soup, Smoothie, and Jerky with us at the Healthy Happy Green and Natural Party! I am pinning and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really NEED to try and get more Jamaican inspired foods on my blog! Perhaps I will challenge myself soon!

      Delete
  4. That tomato soup just sound divine! Thank you for sharing it at Healthy Vegan Fridays (don't forget to link back!). I am pinning these recipes =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DOH! I will try and remember for this week! I wanted to try and slap in on my sidebar but the HTML image was too big and wouldn't shrink...but I will work on that :) Thanks!

      Delete