Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Veggies & Shells with Cashew Cheese

Some of these veggies might look familiar.  There were the leftovers I had from a few other dishes and added a Cashew Cheese that I will be using again that's for sure!  It was very tasty!  The veggies included Cauliflower, Spinach, and Carrots.  I also used some Brown Rice Pasta Shells in this too.  I topped it with vegan bread crumbs.  It was awesome.  For the Cashew Cheese Sauce...here's the recipe all made up in my Vitamix!

1 1/2 C Cashews
1 T Lemon Juice
1 C Water
1/4 C Nutritional Yeast *
1 tea Dijon Mustard
Pinch of Frank's Chili Garlic Salt *
Pinch of Turmeric Extract Powder *

* (Items available at The Raw Food World - see clickable banner on sidebar)

When I was cooking the Spinach (from frozen) I made a broth out of water and about a teaspoon of  GoL's Perfect Food Energizer just for an extra boost.  I absolutely LOVED this vegan cheese sauce!!!!

Check out these Amazing Organic Energy Activators: 
·       Guayaki® Yerba Mate, traditionally used for centuries to promote immediate energy and long term focus†
·       RAW Organic Peruvian Maca, harvested by hand, aged and sun dried to perfection, to support energy production as well as healthy, balanced hormones†
·       RAW Organic Pomegranate Juice and Cordyceps Mushrooms, long prized for providing the sustained energy you need to power through your busy day†
·       RAW Organic African Baobab, rich in minerals, especially magnesium, to promote the production of ATP—energy on the cellular level†

6 comments:

  1. The sauce sounds wonderful, perfect for broccoli and cauliflower! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! I think it would be a good catch-all type sauce, too! I want to try it with Rice next :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Jennifer,
    I always look forward to your yummy seasonings and sauces!Thank you so much for sharing this healthy and delicious recipe for Veggies & Shells with Cashew Cheese at the Healthy, Happy, Green and Natural Party Blog Hop. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are fun to make! I could go for a bowl of this right now! LOL

      Delete
  3. Hi Jennifer,
    Who can resist such a delectable blend of veggies, brown rice pasta shells and cashew cheese sauce! What an awesome comfort food meal! Your cashew cheese sauce is "boss" so I am delighted that you shared it with us at the Plant-Based Potluck Party Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was giving in to those comfort meals a little too often for a while there! LOL I'm doing mostly large salads this week for my dinner. I hope to make some dressings soon and post about them!

      Delete