Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A Few Fave YouTubers & Blissful Crafting Journey ~ Vision Boards




One of my favorite Raw Food YouTubers is Megan Elizabeth but today in this blog post and in the video above you will see one of her crafting projects.  She's inspired me to pursue this.  I have been thinking about it for a few months now and I keep being drawn back to this idea of VISION BOARDS.  I think on a large scale I will be doing Vision Boards but on a smaller scale I will start doing Vision Books, too!  I can see myself doing a LOT of these once I get going and am wondering how I am going to 'store' all of them if they are so big so that's another reason I think I might do more books or pages than full boards.  I found this AWESOME Pinterest Page full of them!

Yes...I have been YouTubing a LOT the last several months and thought I would share another one of my faves with you!  Jason Wrobel!  I just LOVE his crazy sense of humor and creative recipes and the way he presents them.  His made-up catch phrases certainly don't hurt either.  In this video's he's making Vegan Tortilla Soup.  His videos are a work of art and so are his recipes!  And I'm NOT going to lie...I purchased Sun Warrior's Liquid Rush JUST BECAUSE of him and everything he has been using it in the past year or so!  I just got it in yesterday and can't wait to use it!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, I used Polyvore to create a small one that I have placed on the door of the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great idea, too! Might have to try that!!!!

      Delete
  2. Tortilla soup? I had tortillas - today's post. Maybe I can try this - my girl would probably love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not much of a salt fan but Tortillas are my weakness! (as long as they are only gently salted, but still...)

      Delete
  3. I LOVE Megan Elizabeth! I really wish she was making as many videos as she used to I miss seeing them! And actually just watched my first Jason W. video a couple weeks ago I've yet to try any of his recipes though if you do any vison books you should share a bit more on how you do them I like that idea much more compact/ private/ expandable
    that way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Megan Elizabeth is great! I, too, wish she was making more videos! Matt Monarch hasn't made many in months either but I know he's VERY VERY busy with LOTS of other things - I think Megan Elizabeth is, too, she started doing retreats as well. Dan McDonald I watch often - he's good. Ka Sundance is another good one, too! Fully Raw Kristina hasn't made as many lately - but - another good one to watch is Tim Van Orden from Running Raw! You REALLY have to get into the Vegan Zombie - those guys are awesome and I met them last month!!! Jason Wrobel is sooooo entertaining :) I used to do some mixed media journaling - I blogged about that a while back. When I do get into the Vision Books I will certainly share them here! thanks so much for the encouragement!!!!

      Delete
  4. I heard about Vision Boards around the time I got engaged. I made a small one with all the things I wanted for my wedding and forgot about it. After my wedding, I realized that I got what I put on my board - things that I had no control over. It's been a while since I did one, but I think I'll do it again. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's interesting about your Vision Board for your wedding and then finding it afterwards! If you start another one let me know! I would love to see your progress!!!!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the links, the vision board project looks fun and I can see adding one to my office wall. And yum on the soup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you do one for your workspace!!!! I was very excited about this soup! Very happy with the outcome!

      Delete