Friday, December 13, 2013

Green Mango & Coconut Milk Smoothie & Mini Goals

Happy Friday!  I have a quick smoothie recipe for you today!  It was my breakfast-on-the-go!  It only has 3 ingredients!

2 C Frozen Mangos
1.5 C Coconut Milk
1 Scoop Garden of Life's Yerba Mate Flavored Perfect Food® RAW Energizer

Even tho this is a quick recipe today with minimal ingredients it's very good!  It's light and creamy and fluffy! A few more healthy tidbits about this recipe and product include...

·       Guayaki® Yerba Mate, traditionally used for centuries to promote immediate energy and long term focus†
·       RAW Organic Peruvian Maca, harvested by hand, aged and sun dried to perfection, to support energy production as well as healthy, balanced hormones†
·       RAW Organic Pomegranate Juice and Cordyceps Mushrooms, long prized for providing the sustained energy you need to power through your busy day†
·       RAW Organic African Baobab, rich in minerals, especially magnesium, to promote the production of ATP—energy on the cellular level



If you are a regular to my site you might have read in the past that I randomly set mini goals for myself.  I would like to take this time to jot down a few more for the very near future.  I've already met my mini goals for getting back into smoothies as well as getting into dehydrating foods again as well as a few other things.  Here are a few things I have been slacking on lately that I want to jump back into!  I have done them in the past and enjoyed them - I just need to get back into them!

* Juicing
* Sprouting

Crafty Spices - Follow Who?
Social Weekend Hop
I NEED to get my Christmas Shopping DONE and I have to jump into preparing for Christmas Eve...we go to my husband's grandmothers where his extended family gets together.  We then hop over to my parents house where my sister, her husband, my mom and dad, Dale, and I gather as well as my husband's brother and girlfriend.  Then the next day for Christmas we kind of do the same thing in reverse...we go to my parents house and it's the same 8 of us THEN we go back to his grandmother's house for his family's Christmas...his mom and step father, his grandmother, his brother and his girlfriend, Dale, and I.  For Christmas Eve BOTH places have munchies...so...I have to jump on a few things to bring!  I will do at least 1 or 2 dips and maybe a bean salad, not completely sure, yet.  Dale thinks I should bring the Buffalo Cauliflower Wings I posted about earlier this week!  I still might.  Then for Christmas Morning - my father takes pride in his traditional MASSIVE Omelet.  Of course, this is the 2nd year I will not be consuming.  It's become a tradition that I make the cheesy grits as well...last year I did some for myself with vegan cheese.  It smelled kind of funky but they tasted really good.  So, YEAH...sorry for the ramble, but I'm in the planning stages and that will be a mini goal for the near future, too!  I have totally been in research mode, as well!  I've been learning about new products and processes as well as new-to-me world foods and new sites!  I hope to share those with you all, soon, too!  What have you been up to!?

 

9 comments:

  1. The smoothie looks great! I still wrapping up Christmas too and our department decided to do a potluck this year which I'm not thrilled about, no vegan options on the sign up sheet yet so I'll be bringing a main for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to your Holiday Dishes :) Your photos on Instagram are cute with the dogs! I had to delete the one post from last week because of goofy coding...but I saw your comment but deleted the post before responding! SO sorry!

      Delete
  2. Mango? Sweet or sour, the end product - the smoothie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect food energizer product looks very interesting! And because it has Yerba Mate in it, you should do a review of it on the SororiTea Sisters website!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to, soon! have some individual packets I hope to send you a few in the near future :)

      Delete
  4. I hope to, soon! have some individual packets I hope to send you a few in the near future :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mango smoothie looks delicious! I need to get back into sprouting too! I used to make time for that...
    Sounds like you are going to be a busy, busy lady over the holidays! Make sure you find time to relax & enjoy them too =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really LOVE Mango in Smoothies! I need to get some more frozen Mango, tho, I think I used what I had and thought I had more to use and don't! Eeeek!

      Delete