Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Vegan MoFo ~ Powerful Creamy Vegan Corn Chowder

 I have several posts today so be sure to scroll down!  I was going to post this tomorrow but thought 'why not today'.  Last week I made a POWERFUL Creamy Vegan Corn Chowder that I am fairly proud of!  This has more ingredients in it than most of my dishes but it sure was tasty!

Here's what this has in it...

1 Tomato
1 C Frozen Corn - Blended
2 C Frozen Corn - Whole
3 Cloves Garlic
Handful of Walnuts
1 Avocado
1 tea Bragg's Liquid Aminos
1 C Water
1 tea Dill
2 T Agave
1 T Cilantro
1 C Chopped Carrots
1 T Hemp Seeds

This made a LOT of soup!  It was very creamy and VERY flavorful!  It was quite hardy as well!

10 comments:

  1. I love creamy corn soup, Chinese style but I served that once and somebody commented - baby food! Tsk! Tsk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- I'll bet that avocado really makes it wonderful : ) Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It it contribute to it quite a bit! I have been wanting to try Avocado for more soup bases lately :)

      Delete
  3. We're a big fan of creamy soups in our household. The soup sounds flavorful. I was going to say, you should have included a picture, but it's at the top. Obviously, my brain is in other places today, heh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting ready to post another one you might enjoy! Thanks for the feedback!

      Delete
  4. This looks great, corn is such a great addition to creamy soups!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not a fan of cream corn chowder-ish things, but I really like the idea of avocado, walnuts and dill - I think this would make me really enjoy it =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite different but good. I think it was the addition of everything else that 'made it'

      Delete