Monday, April 16, 2012

I Started My Window Sill Herb Garden!

 This past weekend I started my window sill herb garden!  As you can see I will be TRYING to grow Parsley, Cilantro, Oregano, Chives, Sweet Basil, Dill, Thyme, and Lemon Basil!
I don't have the greenest thumb but I am going to try.  I have also been pondering a small veggie/leafy green garden, too!  I'm nervous because the last few times (and it's been a while) I have tried I didn't have much luck.  I don't have a lot of time, either, but I eat enough of the stuff so I figure I SHOULD try! LOL

I'll keep you posted on that, tho!

In addition, I have been sprouting again and I will be blogging about that soon!  I do have pictures on my facebook if you want to add me as a friend.

Don't forget!  FOLLOW MY BLOG!  I have some great reviews and giveaways coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment