Monday, May 9, 2011

Vegan Cooking - Israeli Couscous

Last night I made some Israeli Couscous with veggies! I sampled a little bit but am saving a good amount of it for my dinner tonight. I tried taking a picture to post but it didn't come out very good. I have my picture taking area set up for my crafts BUT it doesn't do the trick for food photos! I will be working on that soon! However, for those who may be interested...here is what I did with my dish...

Ingredients:
3 T Grapeseed Oil (Wildtree Brand)
1 T Garlic Grapeseed Oil (or Garlic & Sea Salt Bread Dipping Oil) - I used Wildtree Garlic Bread Dipping Oil (could also use Minced Garlic if you prefer)
6 Roma Tomatoes - cut 1/2-inch chunks
2 smaller zucchini's - cut 1/2 inch chunks
1 Vadalia Onion - cut 1/2 inch chunks
1 C Israeli Couscous (cooked in 2 C Wildtree Veg Bouillon, drained, I save 1/2 C of it to finish off cooking the veggies in, too)
Finished this off with some Basil.

I have to say I was pretty impressed with myself on this one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment