Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Homemade Apple Cider Vinegar Drink & YouTuber of the Moment


My first attempt at Homemade Apple Cider Vinegar Drink - Apple Cinnamon Flavor:

16 Ounces Water
4 T Apple Cider Vinegar
8 Ounces Apple Juice
3 tea Agave
2 tea Lemon Juice
1/2 tea Cinnamon

I feel this was a success!  And the timing was PERFECT because I just ran out of a 32 Ounce Guava and Black Tea Juice I bought from Trader Joe's!


Last night I discovered the YouTube Channel of No Egg Craig!  Apparently I'm a little bit behind with my discovery but I thought it was still worth a mention!  As I binged watched several videos I noticed something his family and I had in common (other than eating vegan, that is) it was the Buffalo to Syracuse Accent!  I had a hunch he was closer to the Syracuse area and sure enough I was right!  Come to find out he's not too far from The Vegan Zombie guys!  Gotta LOVE those 'Hard A's" in the Syracuse and Buffalo Accent!  I still can't shake it myself!

I'm totally LOVING this channel because he does a lot of shopping at Aldi and Budget Friendly Videos!  After watching a few of his quick meals I realized I'm not the only one who does creative quick meals that non-vegans may find a little CRAZY.  One of them I haven't tried and MUST is the Pumpkin Oats he does often and is featured in this video!

6 comments:

  1. I'm going to definitely try the ACV drink!!I love No Egg Craig too, I love his budget videos!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think...you might have to add a little more agave and/or a little more lemon juice to your taste.

      Delete
  2. Oooh, will have to try this ACV drink. I usually just mix it with water and stevia and down it. But might be nice to have it taste better and actually enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to try some other ACV Recipes in the near future, too, so I will surely post them here!

      Delete
  3. Yum, can't wait to try the ACV drink! And check out the YouTube channel, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you like the drink - and the channel!

      Delete