Sunday, February 3, 2013

Quiet Storm Vegetarian & Vegan Cafe - Pittsburgh, PA

 I've been to this place twice now and really liked it!  The one time I went with my husband and my brother in law who are both NOT vegetarian but both enjoyed it.  To this day my Brother-In-Law still talks about the awesome Spicy Tofu Peanut Wrap he had.
The most memorable thing I had at this place was a creative quesadilla!  They usually have many different ones on their menu but I haven't seen this specific one on there in a while.

It had a LOT going on!

If memory serves it had Tater Tots, Artichokes, Colorful Bell Peppers, Onion, Cheeses, and Sour Cream.  They had vegan options for the cheeses and sour cream.  I remember it being AMAZING!  The main reason I got it was because I couldn't believe they put tater tots on a quesadilla and HAD to try it!  Of course the Artichokes didn't hurt either.

I'm looking forward to visiting them again in the future but for now I just drool over their email newsletter and website!

5 comments:

  1. I've never been into a vegan place, I should try once, see what goodies they offer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do let me know! I LOVE restaurant review!!!!

      Delete
  2. I never would have thought to put tater tots on them either. That's unique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a note into them to see if they remember what the name of it was :)

      Delete
  3. Superb post. You put some nice points here. Thank you so much for this. I have made a post on roll dice. In this post, you find the Best Tips and Tricks To Roll A Dice. I hope this is useful to you.

    ReplyDelete